Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cookies..Cookies..and More Cookies!

Who would have thought my free time would revolve around cookies!!

These cookies are the ones that I did for my friend's wedding last weekend..I think they turned out pretty cute. Who would have thought matching the right color to the dresses would be so hard. I guess all those days of coloring in high school paid off with the coloring matching..

I ended up doing about 325 cookies, and Eric and Grandma Sue were a huge help with the bagging...That took way longer then frosting the cookies..



These are the cookies I made for my friend Jamie's fundraiser for her niece who has a brain tumor. She asked me to make some baskets for a silent auction. When I left last night they both had bids on them so hopfully it helps out.



1 comment:

Mindy said...

WOW Nat! Those look fantastic! Very nice!! You should make those for the farmers market...I'm sure they would sell right away. (but I'm sure they are a lot of work) They are SO cute though!!!