Friday, June 6, 2008

The Last Day of School...

Evan's Last Day of School...On to First Grade!!

Evan had his last day of school and he is happy and sad about it...Happy that it is summer, but sad that he will miss his friends.

Evan got to pick were to go to dinner because he is a graduate of Kindergarden. He picked The Timberlodge.
This is what Emmett wanted to wear...what a nut!!!


Ice cream on the front step with Molly and Rory.
That's about all of the excitement around here. We have to go to Grampa Bob's big 70th Birthday Bash next weekend, so that should be fun.
And as always I'll be making cookies for the Park Market...Hey, I had a repeat buyer...Now I just need a name...Anyone have any ideas?????

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats Evan! Wow, he looks so big (like a 10 yr old) in the one picture. I think we're coming to O-town tomorrow. My mom should be getting out of the hospital tomorrow. Where do you sell your cookies!?!

Natalie, Eric, Evan, and Emmett said...

Well, I won't be there tomarrow because I have to work at Target. It's my weekend...If you are in town after 4 you should stop by, that's when I'll be done.

Mindy said...

Oops. Sorry I didn't read this post until today. Sorry I left a couple messages on your phone. And sorry we missed you.